This 1/24 scale model assembly kit recreates the 1989 Sauber-Mercedes C9 as it competed in the 1989 World Sportscar Championship season. In 1989 the Sauber-Mercedes team won seven of eight races in the championship including a glorious triumph at the 24-hour of Le Mans race.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 197mm.
- The sleek, refined form of the car is recreated in detail, including a detailed rendering of the 5-liter V8 twin engine under the detachable rear cowl.
- Features realistic recreations of the suspension, cockpit, and even the under cowl.
- New additions to this kit are as follows: photo-etched parts for intercooler, oil cooler, engine bay heat shield, wingtips and belt buckles (originally used in Item 24310), and seatbelt stickers.
- Decals (made by Cartograph) and paint masking stickers have also been updated.
- Comes with decals to depict any of the 61, 62 and 63 cars which competed in the 1989 race events.