This 1/24 scale model kit recreates the classic Super Seven kit car. The Super 7 is a legendary kit car that has spawned legions of fans since its release in 1957, and lives on today, manufactured by Caterham. Lotus developed and sold Seven cars first, however, and the enhanced Super 7 version of the car was powered by a 4-cylinder 1.3-liter Ford Cosworth engine, achieving a top speed of over 160km/h. Simple yet effective designs such as rack and pinon steering and drum brakes made its assembly accessible to the home constructor.
- 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 139mm, width: 61mm.
- Features a realistic recreation of the Ford Cosworth engine under the opening hood.
- Redesigned Decals and seatbelt stickers.
- C Parts are now molded in white for easier painting.
- Choose whether to assemble as a road car, or a Clubman racer (with dedicated racing screens and roll bar).