The First Step on the Road to Greatness
Released in 1936, the Model AA was the maiden production car of the firm now known as Toyota Motor Corporation. Characterized by smooth curves and a front 3.4-liter inline-6 engine, technological advances such as synchromesh clutch 3-speed transmission and hydraulic brakes made the Model AA a dream to drive. 1,404 were manufactured until 1942.
- This is a 1/24 scale static model assembly kit of the Toyoda Model AA.
- Length: 202mm, width: 73mm, height: 75mm.
- The luxuriously styled Model AA body is breathtakingly captured, with rounded front grille and flowing fenders.
- Features realistic detailing of front/rear seats and driver position.
- Frame, engine underside and suspension are authentically rendered.
- Metal-plated parts recreate bumpers, front grille and windshield wipers.
- Bonnet and body side line details are depicted by metallic finish decals.
- Driver figure included.