The ZTL-11 is already in service with the Chinese armed forces, and was first showed to the public in September 2015 during a military parade in Beijing to commemorate the end of the World War II in Asia.
According military sources, the ZTL-11 is based on the ZBD-09 using an 8x8 military chassis. The vehicle is also referred as ZTL-09, a fire support vehicle which is fitted with a two man turret armed with a 105mm cannon. It has a crew of four, including commander, driver, gunner and loader.
This vehicle is made on a welded steel armor hull with add-on ceramic armor modules. Chinese sources claim that the hull and turret of the vehicle provides protection against weapons firing 25 mm armor-piercing rounds at the front and 12.7 mm armor-piercing ammunition all-around the vehicle.
The ZTL-11 is fully amphibious and propelled in the water thanks two water jets mounted at the rear of the chassis.
- Item No: 84505
- Item Name: PLA ZTL-11
- Bar Code: 6939319245052
- Scale: 1:35
- Item Type: Plastic Model Armor Kit
- Model Dimension Length: 290.4mm; Width: 88.4mm
- Total Plastic Parts: 360+
- Total Sprues: 15 sprues, upper hull, lower hull, turret and tires
- Chrome plate Parts: n/a
- Resin Parts: n/a
- Metal Parts: copper cable
- Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
- Film Accessory: n/a
- Released Date: 2018-08
- More Features:
- The kit consists of over 360 parts
- The kit with refined detail
- Multi-slide molded turret and hull
- Photo etched parts included
- Rubber tires