Since the invention of the railroad, trains have always played a major role in wars, particularly for troop transport. But even as early as the Civil War, specially armed armored trains were used in active combat. For about a hundred years, ironclad trains were running the railroads ofEurope. To this day, only a few survive.
The Motobronevagon MBV-2. Produced in 1938, this self-propelled vehicle was armed with three76.2mmguns and ten machine guns, with a crew of fifteen. Only two of these heavy-class armored trains were built, which saw extensive action in WWII against the Nazis. One of the trains is now on display at The Kubinka Tank Museum.
- Item No: 85515
- Item Name: Soviet MBV-2 （ F-34 GUN）
- Bar Code: 6939319255150
- Scale: 1:35
- Item Type: Plastic Model Armor Kit
- Model Dimension Length: 570mm; Width: 94mm
- Total Plastic Parts: 430+
- Total Sprues: 26 sprues, hull and roadbeds
- Chromeplate Parts: n/a
- Resin Parts: n/a
- Metal Parts: n/a
- Photo Etched Parts: 2 pcs
- Film Accessory: n/a
- Released Date: 2019-01
- More Features: The kit consists of over 430 parts, included 5 section roadbeds.