Produced between 1939 and 1945, the FT was the first in EMD’s legendary F-Unit series. It was considered one of the most influential locomotive models of all time and was credited with helping convince US railroads that diesel power was indeed the way of the future. Bachmann’s new DCC-Sound equipped HO scale FT includes the TCS Sound Value diesel locomotive package, featuring authentic prime mover effects and 8 horn options to choose from.
- DCC Sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Operating headlight
- Can motor with all-wheel drive
- RP25 wheel contours
- E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers