EMD GP40 Diesel Locomotive - NORFOLK SOUTHERN OPERATION LIFESAVER #3053 (with dynamic brakes) - N Scale
The EMD GP40 diesel locomotive was built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division between November 1965 and December 1971. Powered by an EMD 645E3 16-cylinder engine which generated 3000 horsepower the GP40 has proven itself as a standard freight engine on railroads throughout North America. This Bachmann model features a highly detailed body, operating directional dimming (Rule 17) headlights, All-wheel electrical pickup and drive, Skew wound motor with bronze bearings, Die-cast chassis, and Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.
- Highly Detailed GP 40 Model with Operating directional dimming (Rule 17) headlights
- All-wheel electrical pickup and drive
- Skew wound motor with bronze bearings, Die-cast chassis
- Performs best on 11.25" radius curves or greater.
- N Scale 1:160
- Product Measurements: L 4.75 in., W 0.75 in., H 1.2 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 6.4 in., W 1.3 in., H 2.5 in.
- UPC: 022899635651