The Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik was a Soviet Union attack aircraft in the WWII. Designed as a armored low-level close-support aircraft capable of defeating enemy armor and other ground targets. First flew on 12 October 1940 as prototype TsKB-57, the aircraft entered production in March 1941,and come into service in May. a total of 36,163 were built. The Sturmovik played a crucial role on the Eastern Front, famous nicknames as the "Black Death".
IL-2 Single-seat version,the early production, delivered to combat units in May-June 1941, Powered by AM-38 engine, equipped 20 mm ShVAK or 23 mm VYa cannon in main wing.
- Item No: 83201
- Item Name: IL-2 Ground attack aircraft
- Bar Code: 6939319232014
- Scale 1:32
- Item Type: Static kit
- Model Dimension Length: 363mm; Width: 463mm
- Total Plastic Parts: 393pcs
- Total Sprues: 14 sprues, 2 tires
- Chromeplate Parts: n/a
- Camouflage Scheme:
- 1. Il-2 "White 9", 3rd Sqn, 505th Assault Regiment, 226th Division, Flown by Sgt. M. Gareyev. The Battle of Stalingrad, December 1942.
- 2. Il-2 "Red 8", 1
- Resin Parts: n/a
- Metal Parts: main landing gear strut
- Photo Etched Parts: 1 piece
- Film Accessory: n/a
- Released Date: 2010-08
- More Features:
- Left and right fuselage molded with authentic details
- Finely detailed engine.
- Finely detailed engine accessory